REST / REPLENISH / RENEW
TRANSFORM OUTDATED PATTERNS and RECLAIM YOUR POWER!
IS VERMONT OR CAPE COD ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
Our Rest, Replenish, Renew Retreats are in Vermont and on Cape Cod. You can join us at either - or both! You’ll have the perfect opportunity to...
- RESET your intentions after you (truly) let go of what no longer serves you.
- Experience what happens when you attune with nature in a magical and naturally way.
- Take a ‘Time Out’ and gift yourself a day of Reset, Renewal, and Transformation.
- Reset and replenish as you recalibrate your Nervous System. Renewed everything.
IF YOU DON'T MAKE TIME FOR YOUR WELLNESS, YOU WILL BE FORCED TO MAKE TIME FOR YOUR ILLNESS.
Nothing replenishes your well-being or re-energizes the spirit like a relaxing retreat in nature!! Here's just a taste of what you'll experience when you attend:
- Restorative Yoga Nidra & Dance session to enliven your mind and body. Let go!
- Plant walk with Herbalist Kim to get us out among the plants! Breathe in the green. It's proven to improve nearly every area of your health!
- Our class will be Herbs and Practices that support your nervous system class so you can reduce stress!
- Herbal meditation time to truly calm your mind and soothe the soul. These are delicious...
- Plant-based lunch served (you don't have to pack your own!)
- Herbal Teas!
- Optional Sunday activity VERMONT - foliage and a fun event or Cape Cod ocean event. (shhh. details only sent to those who register)
- And.. a virtual group gathering and meditation to set your intention for our day!
Botanical & Wildlife Sanctuary, Vermont
Transformational 1 day Retreat
Transformational 1 Day Retreat
"I just wanted to let you know I'm writing how grateful I am for you and your Little Herb Shop. My lifestyle as an emergency doctor in New York City and mother of two is often difficult... The warm and friendly environment that you have created in conjunction with your wealth of knowledge has helped me immensely and fueled my interest in herbs. I’ve incorporated what I learned in your class about herbs in both my role as a mother and physician."
Dropping a line to thank you again. Sending good energy for your continued influence and endeavors.
Sincerely, Alysia, MD.
I feel every woman will benefit from Kim’s programs. Kim brings a unique blend of herbalism, spirituality, movement (yoga/meditation) and her own intuitive wisdom to her programs. She meets each person at their own level. Together with Kim’s guidance, each woman is given a beautiful opportunity to make profound life changes that enables them to live fuller, richer lives. Working with plants/herbs to improve physical health, meditations & movement to improve emotional health, and the Sanctuary to bring in a safe place in which to heal and provide spiritual health. All necessary components to becoming a whole, healthy person. Kim is a gentle, kind, empathic person who is strong and able to set firm boundaries. This is a perfect combination to help women become aware of their patterns and to effect the changes necessary to live happier, more-filling lives – their own transformative experience. Thank you Kim for allowing me to be part of the Journey.”
Much love, Nora
“Thanks again for all your insight!!”
I love the store and the work you are doing. Keep it up.
"Your ability to convey complex concepts in a relatable (and accessible) manner has helped me immensely."